Curbside Appeal, On-Road Mastery — The 2020 Toyota C-HR Has It All
You may have already heard that the 2020 Toyota C-HR is the talk of the town — we’re here to tell you why. Whether its in the showroom or out on the open road, this CUV is the definition of a head-turner. You’ll get all the information you need about the new C-HR below.
Spotlight on the 2020 Toyota C-HR
The nice part of getting behind the wheel of a new CUV is the balance of capability and fuel efficiency. Consider the Toyota C-HR with its 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and the potential for an estimated 31 highway mpg. Driving the C-HR guarantees you a stable journey on any road, especially when you add in available all-wheel drive. This model has other available performance features, including:
- Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S)
- Hill Start Assist Control
- 144 HP @ 6100 rpm
Advanced in-vehicle systems are a thing of the now and the future, and the new Toyota C-HR is poised to be a timeless CUV. It starts with available Toyota Safety Sense™, a set of systems designed with the unique challenges of today’s roads in mind. On top of providing for safety, Toyota has also packed the C-HR with the latest multimedia and infotainment features. Here are just a few of the features you can expect to find in this CUV:
- Smart Key System on front doors and rear hatch w/ Push Button Start
- 10 Airbags
- Multi-reflector LED headlights with auto on/off feature
A new CUV ought to convey confidence and capability, and the C-HR shows exactly what it’s made of. Flexible interior space is one of the main perks of driving a CUV, and this one offers up to 37 cu. ft. of cargo volume. As spacious as it is visually pleasing, the C-HR is an achievement that any passenger can admire. There are additional design features and options for this model, including:
- Outside hatchback door handle w/ touch-sensor lock/unlock feature
- 4.2” TFT Multi-Information Display w/ customizable settings
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors w/ turn signal and blind spot warning indicators
Get the 2020 Toyota C-HR in Amarillo
Your exclusive with the new C-HR awaits at Street Toyota. We’re excited to introduce you to our full inventory of new Toyota cars for sale in Amarillo. Browse our Toyota specials, and schedule a test drive today.
* MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the LE trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary.
** EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2020 Toyota C-HR LE. Actual mileage will vary.